Saturday 27 April 2013

So we've just had the final crit before the FINAL crit which is just over a week away. The last few days have been non-stop and I've got another week of the same ahead of me if I'm going to be ready!

Generally the feedback from monday for my 1:50 was positive, most of the suggestions were to do with rendering or annotation. There is one area that needed resolving which I have now changed BUT which meant every other drawing had to be changed to so that was fun. Still I think Im on top of things. The main thing I need to work on is to explain my concept so its really clear in every stage of design.

Jamie said my detailing of lamposts and handrails were too fussy and needed to be clean cut and simple. Julia said the rendering was too grey and the water needed some work. Other than that its just a case of bringing all the drawings up to a high level and making sure everythings there for the 7th. I'm hoping that the next lot of drawings I do are quicker as I've just spent two and a half days on my planting plan, but who needs sleep ey?!

1:50 Plan with one third rendered and annotated.

No comments:

Post a Comment